Justin Goldsby and Robert Munger’s Murder – Could This Have Been Prevented?




In the aftermath of the killing of Munger, the police are questioning the motives behind his murder. During the trial, Goldsby admitted that he killed Munger after he gave him photos and videos of him raping a woman. After he got information from police, he knocked Munger down and repeatedly stomped on his head. The resulting wounds caused Munger to die a few days later. The case has brought up questions about whether the crime could have been prevented.

Avis Goldsby

A Seattle man has been jailed for more than three years for the murder of his younger sister, who was killed by her boyfriend. Justin and Avis Goldsby, who are siblings, were in the common area of a prison when the two men confronted the woman. They punched her fourteen times and stomped on her head four times. She died three days later. Goldsby found out that the woman was Munger’s younger sister and that she had been raped by her husband. They exchanged words and punches.

The two men, who are related to each other, were born in 1974 and are 42 years old. Both are active in the entertainment industry. Their children are also famous, as are their parents. They are renowned for their work on TV and in films. Their father, Justin Goldsby, is a successful businessman. Both men have worked with actors, and are the parents of two daughters, Avis and Niecko Goldsby.

Shane Goldsby

A Washington Department of Corrections policy states that prisoners inmates should not share a cell with one another, including Goldsby and Munger. The policy states that the men should be separated because of their potential as aggressors or victims and their impact on the overall operation of the prison. Goldsby says he believes the policy is a setup. He allegedly drove a police car at high speed and injured a state trooper during the pursuit.

The Washington Department of Corrections conducted an investigation to determine how Goldsby and Munger ended up in the same cell. The two men had previously had more than 20 altercations, and were transferred to various correctional facilities. In one such incident, Goldsby became cellmates with Munger at the Airway Heights Correctional Center in Washington state. Apparently, Goldsby did not know Munger’s sister. Corrections officials say there was no prior connection between the two men.

While incarcerated in Washington state, Goldsby had spent several years in foster care and had previously been charged with stabbing someone. In one of those cases, he was also arrested for raping another girl. He was convicted of murder in December of 2019. His lawyers said he apologized to Munger’s family during the sentencing hearing. However, the former child abuser had a long history of crimes. His prior offenses included stabbing someone. He was transferred to an Airway Heights prison in Washington state.

The Washington State Patrol conducted the investigation into the Munger murder and found that corrections staff followed the protocol. The two men used different last names, so the inmates were unlikely to be familiar with one another. During the incident, Goldsby’s cellmate was forced to share the same cell with Munger, who attacked his sister. During the conversation, Munger repeatedly discussed his crimes and showed Goldsby pictures of indecent acts. This forced Goldsby to be uncomfortable and question Munger’s motives.

Shane Goldsby was sentenced to 25 years in prison for beating Munger to death. He was sentenced for the murder in June 2020. Munger was serving a 43-year sentence for multiple child sex crimes. He was sentenced to 43 years for child molestation and possession of child pornography. The conviction lasted nearly two decades. The crime was not caught until it was too late.

Robert Munger

When a journalist uncovered the murder of a prisoner, they suspected Robert Munger was behind the crime. A report from the newspaper stated that Munger had raped the child and taunted Goldsby with details about his abuse. Goldsby was too emotional to read the statement himself, but his lawyer, Victoria Lynn Blumhorst, did. Goldsby was abused by his drug-addicted mother, who placed him in 10 different foster homes. At the age of 22, he was sent to prison and was placed in an intensive management unit. He was transferred to Airway Heights prison where he met Munger.

The two men met behind bars at the Airway Heights Corrections Center in Spokane County, Washington. They snuck up behind Munger in the common area and then beat him unconscious. Munger died a few days later. Goldsby pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and was sentenced to 298 months in prison – approximately 25 years. Goldsby apologized to Munger’s family during his sentencing.

Goldsby will spend more than 25 years in prison. After completing his prison time, he will serve three years of parole. He will also have to pay restitution to the Munger family. The amount of this restitution will be determined at a later date. Goldsby could have received a sentence as long as 33 years, but he agreed to a reduced sentence. His sentence was reduced in part to ensure that Munger’s wife would not live to see him finish his prison time.

A number of victims reported that Munger had molested them. Afterwards, Goldsby’s sister told Goldsby that Munger had raped her sister, which prompted him to kill him. Goldsby claimed he had no intentions of killing Munger, but insisted that he had no other motive for doing so. He pleaded guilty to a total of four murders.

The Washington State Patrol investigated the incident and found that all protocols had been followed by corrections staff. It also found that neither Goldsby nor Munger had the same last name, and that the two men had never sought transfer out of their cells. A witness to the initial interaction with the two inmates said the men talked about Goldsby’s mother, but that the two men did not try to transfer him out of his cell.

Niecko Goldsby

In the early hours of June 22, the police in Kansas City, Missouri responded to a shooting report in the Blue Hills neighborhood. They found the young victim suffering from gunshot wounds and attempted life-saving medical measures on the scene. The victim was later transported to a local hospital. Police have not released any additional information about the suspect, including the identity of the gunman or his whereabouts. But the family and friends of Niecko Goldsby have been mourning his loss.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *